Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Snow and MORE Snow!!!

Esther getting off the school bus right in front of our house!
Esther happy that we got so much snow!
Esther has the snow boots and Bethany is using the hat and scarf.....I need to get another pair of snow boots and another warm hat and scarf with this kind of Winter!
Esther excited about shoveling our driveway!
Bethany not so sure she likes the cold....it's 8 degrees!
Esther enjoying the snow shovel, and Bethany realizing it's too cold without warm gloves....another thing on the list, we only have one pair between the two of them...:)
Esther loves to pose for the camera!
The view out our back door!
Esther and Bethany making footprints in our backyard.

2 comments:

The Scotts said...

GREAT pictures - they are beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing but that is too cold me me! I LOVE the Philippines and the warm weather!!

Dabney 11 said...

Hey, I just saw that you have a blog on your FB page. Love all the pictures. Maybe we should trade places for a few days and you could come to TX and enjoy 60-70 degree days and we could come there and enjoy the snow. Love you and I'm praying for you and your little one on the way.
Marian :)