Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower!!!

My Dear sweet husband with the wonderful help from his cousin Alex, and his cousin's wife Synthia and Aunt gave me a surprise baby shower!! I had NO idea till they put the cake in front of me and I saw the baby shoes and my name on it that I realized what was going on!!! We had a big Indian dinner at Ashley's cousin Alex's house where Alex's wife and mom helped prepare some yummy Indian food and sweets! We had about 3 other Indian families over that we knew and everyone was so sweet to bring a gift!! As you can see below we are dressed in traditional south Indian dresses, except Lydia....I didn't have one her size. What a blessing friends and family are to us during this time of transition as we prepare for the arrival of our newest little blessing!!
Elizabeth, Ashley, Bethany, Lydia, Esther
Lydia looking at everyone watching us take pictures!!

We were all cracking up over something...and Lydia was just focused on getting her little finger into that cake!!
The girls helped me cut the cake and then Daddy fed us all a little bite!!
Esther and Me with my still very surprised smile on my face!!
Bethany staring at the little blue shoes on the cake as she sucks her thum...:)
My precious little Lydia who loves to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy every chance she can get!! She also likes to hug my big belly as I'm pushing her in the shopping cart at walmart.....:)
Lydia Rani Abraham....smiling up at daddy while sitting on his legs!!

No comments: